Oconee Chamber 46th Annual Fall Festival
Saturday, October 17, 2020 09:00 AM - 04:00 PM
Rocket Ball Field
34 School St.
Watkinsville, GA 30677
Event Dates and Times
9:00 AM - 04:00 PM
The Oconee Chamber Fall Festival was started in 1974 and today is known as a premiere Arts & Crafts festival. It is held annually on the 3rd Saturday in October, in Historic Downtown Watkinsville. With over 200+ booths and 25,000 in attendance, this one-day, outdoor festival is the largest arts & crafts venue in the area.
Artists Amenities Include:
• Convenient, free parking
• Overnight security
• Friday setup
• Complimentary Friday night meal
• Commemorative T-shirt
• Strong community support
• Drive to booth space for load-in and load-out
• Loyal, long term repeat customer base
Other Festival Information:
• Free hayrides to and from the festival area (from select parking lots)
• KidZone: Rock Climbing wall; Spider Jump; Inflatables; Pony Rides; Mechanical Bull ride; Swing ride; Train ride (small children)
• Pets are not allowed in the Festival area. NO EXCEPTIONS. Please plan accordingly.
• Free Parking
• Free Admission
• We are a smoke-free festival. No smoking in booths or festival area.
For more information, call 706-769-7947 or email email@example.com